With an ITW Teeth Whitening Kit, you get the best results at the best price.
What's so special about our kits?
Our whitening trays are custom-fitted meaning the gel stays where it's meant to - around the teeth. This makes for a more comfortable, safe and enjoyable whitening experience.
With ITW you'll see results straight away but it's recommended you continue whitening until you reach your desired shade of white. Then, touch up every few weeks.
This is how it works
First, you take an impression of your upper and lower jaw with our DIY impression kit. Send them back - reply-paid express postage of course - and we custom make your custom whitening trays. When you get them back a few days later you can start whitening.
How long should you whitening for? We recommend around 20-90 minutes a session.
This is what you’ll receive in your first package:
- Impression kit with impression trays, putty, and catalyst
- Dust bag
- Travel bag with bamboo tooth brush, face washer, and your included whitening pen (package colour will vary)
- Reply paid sticker so you can easily return your impression
Once we receive back your teeth impressions, we'll send everything else you need to get whitening:
- Custom whitening plates made just for you
- 3 x 3ml whitening gels - this enough for about 9-12 treatments; extra whitening gels are available on this website
- Storage case to keep your trays nice and safe
Ingredients: Carbamide Peroxide (16%), Peppermint Oil, Menthol, Carbomer, EDTA, Citric Acid, Glycerin.