Order # CR1080
Please contact us for pricing.
FLASHlite 2.0The FLASHlite 2.0 is a revolutionary LED dental curing light utilizing a light emitting diode (LED) for the polymerization of all CQ materials quickly and efficiently. Featuring a small, light weight design, the FLASHlite 2.0 is well suited for everyday needs such as curing liquidam or small restorations.
- Compact and cordless design for curing on the go.
- Shortened head angle allows easy access to posterior teeth and decreases patient discomfort.
- Advanced lithium-ion battery for hours of hassle free operation.
- Ergonomic Pen-Style construction to minimize clinician strain.
FLASHlite 2.0 - Technical Specifications
- Battery: Lithium-ion
- Wavelength Range: 460-480 nm
- Light Intensity: = 1100 mW/cm² ± 200
- Total Continous Run-Time with Fully Charged Battery: 210 mins
- Diameter: .86 in/ 22 mm
- Length: 7.8 in/ 198 mm
- Tip Diameter: 7.2 mm
- Weight: 3.8 oz/105 g
AC/DC Wall Plug Adapter- Class II
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V ~/ 50-60 Hz/ 600 mA
- Output Voltage: 9V=/ 2.0A max.
Charger Base with Built-In Radiometer- Class II
- Time to Charge Discharged Battery: Max. 5 hours"
- Operating Temperature: 15° C- 32° C (59°-90° F)