Order # 030412901
The easy to use self-etching bonding agent
Tenure Uni-Bond self-etching bonding system simplifies all direct bonding applications with anterior and posterior composites. It is ideal when cementing crowns and bridges with self and dual-cure resin cements. Tenure Uni-Bond is compatible with self-cure, dual-cure and light-cure composite materials.
Gloss-N-Seal is a light-cure, low viscosity, surface penetrating sealant with exceptional abrasion resistance; easily applied to seal the microcracks within the resin and enamel surface on restorations.
- Bonds all routine and indirect resin composites
- Root/dentin desensitization
- Bonds porcelain, ceramic veneers, amalgams and precious and semi-precious prepared metals
- Bonds indirect gold, porcelain, and ceramic inlays and onlays
- No separate etching required
- Bonds to all intraoral surfaces – self-cure, dual-cure, and all composites – even amalgam, precious and semi-precious metals, and porcelain
- High-bond strength
- Less chairtime
- Non-sensitivity formula
- Gloss-N-Seal seals and glosses your final masterpiece